Arf Arf Arf Says the Dinosaur
Listen to this episode on the website
|Date|| Jul 19, 2016|
|Previous|| Trespassers Will be Shot/Acquire Sick Legendary Pokemon|
|Next||God Confirmed for Real|
Arf Arf Arf Says the Dinosaur is the one-hundred and fifty-fourth episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “G-Fest! Evo! #FE! Star Ocean! Inside spoilercast at the end!)”
- — Website description
- “The continuing tale of Woolie and his seven ghosts.”
- — Liam
- “The art isn't as good as it thinks it is.”
- — Matt about "Song of the Deep"
- “I feel like he put more effort into fucking Garfield.”
- — Pat about Bill Murray in Ghostbusters (2016)
- “Remember when Woolie said, 'Can you go get me chicken, watermelon, and grape drink?'?”
- — Matt
Letter Time Edit
Q: Have you ever used an unintended controller for a game and have it work out? from Radman
- Matt: DDR Resident Evil 4.
- Pat: DDR fighting games.
- Woolie: DDR fighting games.
- Liam: I had a friend who did all the achievements in Double Dragon 2 with a Guitar Hero controller.
Q: Have you ever dug deeper into a game/show/book lore and found that an off-hand reference to something that took place in the real world was so awesome but criminally underused? from Tom
- Pat: In the Monster Hunter art books, they talk about how the Monster Hunter universe is a post-apocalypse and all the monsters are old weapons.
- Woolie: Raiden with the baby, dealing with the Patriots, slowly becoming a cyborg.
- Liam: The Freedom Wars art book lore.
Q: Do you prefer the first ten seasons of The Simpsons or all ten season of Futurama? from VGCKenny
- Matt: The Simpsons
- Pat: The Simpsons
- Woolie: I enjoyed the journey of Futurama better, but The Simpsons has more belly laugh moments, so it wins.
Q: In regards to fighting games, how do you decide what to play and what to sink time into? from Marco
- Matt: I mainly play Killer Instinct because of how it makes me feel like I read something when I counter.
- Pat: Try and play all of them and end up playing none of them.
- Woolie: Street Fighter because it's Street Fighter. It's the fighting game template at it's purest.
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Matt: Lucha Underground and the KOF 14 demo.
- Pat: Final Fantasy XIV's deep dungeon and more Monster Hunter.
- Woolie: Daigo's book, JoJolion and trying to get my hands on a fully functional Bionic Arm.
- Liam: I am Setsuna.
- The music used in the outro is "EVO 2016 Top 8 Intros".