Listen to this episode on the website
|Date|| Nov 29, 2016|
|Previous|| You’re GUNDOG Now|
|Next||Now THAT’S Hip-Hop|
BIG PORNZ.EXE is the one-hundred and seventy-third episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “Time to talk about No Man’s Sky some more! Oh boy! You can watch us record the podcast live on twitch.tv/superbestfriendsplay”
- — Website description
- “You get something that is s pretty small, interesting story that then kind of blows itself open and it really impresses you with the balls to blow itself that open.”
- — Woolie
- “Like goatse.”
- — Pat
- “I prefer goatse from the outside is what we're saying.”
- — Woolie
Letter Time Edit
Q: Pat, what is your hard Red Bull limit? from Chris
- Pat: I usually don't go above the recommended two a day unless it's one of those days.
Q: What game has the most satisfying double jump? from Gregg
- Pat: Devil May Cry.
- Woolie: Strider 2014.
- Liam: Castlevania from Harmony onwards.
Q: Is it true that grade B syrup is better than grade A? from Jason
- Pat: I don't know.
- Woolie: I don't know.
- Liam: I don't know.
Q: Have you ever correctly predicted the success of a game before it's launch? from Jaire
- Pat: I'm much better at predicting failures.
- Woolie: The Naruto anime.
- Liam: Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars and Yo-Kai Watch.
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Pat: Nothing
- Woolie: Nothing
- Liam: Nothing
- The music used in the outro is "Inner Assassins" by ANIMALS AS LEADERS.
- Matt wasn't present in this episode because he was in Toronto.