Bloodvertise that Turok Tattoo on your Shadow Baby
Listen to this episode on Libsyn
|Date|| Apr 17, 2017|
|Previous|| Judgment Day Must Happen To Stop Immortal Suge Knight|
|Next||A Whole Other Type of Scatbeast|
Bloodvertise that Turok Tattoo on your Shadow Baby is the one-hundred and ninety-third episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “The next level of marketing starts now. You can watch us record the podcast live on twitch.tv/superbestfriendsplay”
- — Website description
- “We can get straight nip cam if we go like this.”
- — Woolie
- “They took Paul Walker's body and put Vin Diesel's face on it.”
- — Matt
- “What are they gonna do when they run out of Gamecubes?”
- — Pat
Letter Time Edit
Q: Am I wasting my time trying to finish the current content to get people in my static ready for savages in Final Fantasy XIV? from Kevin David
- Pat: Yes.
Q: What's the weirdest thing you've ever wanted to own? from Angelic
- Matt: A movie theater popcorn machine.
- Pat: A baseball signed by Wayne Gretzky
- Woolie: A sitdown Pac-Man machine
Q: Have any of you tried Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin and do you enjoy it more? from Another Liam
- Pat: I need to try it.
- Woolie: So do I.
Q: With the costs of game consoles and games and add-ons, etc., is gaming getting more prohibitive to the middle to lower class? from Unknown
- Matt: Yes because the cost of living has gone up over the years.
- Pat: Accounting for inflation, the cost of gaming has gotten lower.
- Woolie: Yes because DLC and season passes didn't exist in the past.
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Matt: ???
- Pat: ???
- Woolie: ???
- The music used in the outro is "Parade" by Susumu Hirasawa.