Watch this video on the website
|Date|| March 7th, 2014|
|Previous|| Friendcast Mailbag 6-B!|
|Next||Friendcast Mailbag 8-A!|
“It's green and hard.” — Woolie
“That's Woolie to a T!” — Matt
Friendcast Mailbag 7! is the seventh episode of the Friendcast Mailbag series.
- “♫ If you've got a thing to send the Super Best Friends, 56051 Alexis-Nihon, Montreal, Quebec, H3Z 3G3 ♫”
- — Episode description
- “It's green and hard.”
- — Woolie
- “That's Woolie to a T!”
- — Matt
- A Princess Peach apron and Pocky for Liam; American sunglasses for Matt; three picture frames of Squirtle, Wartortle and Mega Blastoise and pies for Woolie; a Resident Evil Anti-Virus energy drink and an Umbrella Corporation blanket for Pat; some catnip toys for Zach; some assorted candy - from Ilia of Fort Campbell
- A box of English candy - from Manhattan of the U.K.
- A Doug button and StarFox for NES for Woolie; a SNK drinking bird and Snap, Crackle and Pop plushies for Matt; a CronusMax converter for Pat; a $20 bill and a signed photo of Peter Molyneux - from Chris of Arizona.
- A Fluttershy toy and Dark Souls metal tokens of Havel and Siegmeyer for Pat - from Dane of El Cajon, California.
- A letter and drawing of Smegma Man - from Dan of Carson.
- A letter - from Mark of Whittier, California.
- A letter and bear love stickers - from "Resident A Fan" of Hanover.
- A letter and descriptions of games, including Entomorph and Spider Fight - from Jordan of Centralia, Washington.
- Resident Evil: Survivor for PS1 - from Packard of Salem.
- Leisure Suit Larry for PS2 and Daria's Inferno for PC - from Anthony of Detroit.
- Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray - from Unknown.
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 for Xbox 360 and a letter with a quicktime event - from Joe of Florida.
- Angry Birds candy, Chocolate Lucky Charms, Batman and Robin on DVD, AVP on DVD, Juno on DVD, The Last Airbender on DVD - from Jeff of Augusta.
- A flower crown for Pat; a princess tiara for Liam, a print of Hitomi J-Cup for Matt; a Hulk figure for Woolie - from Sara of Gulf Breeze, Florida.
- An American teddy bear for Matt; volumes 1-10 of Rosario + Vampire for Liam; a Shadow the Hedgehog plushie for Woolie; a copy of Hitler's Master of the Dark Arts for Pat; and four strobe lights - from Brandon and Jacob of Eureka, California.