God Confirmed for Real
Listen to this episode on Libsyn
|Date|| Jul 25, 2016|
|Previous|| Arf Arf Arf Says the Dinosaur|
|Next||“The Hamilton Hello”|
God Confirmed for Real is the one-hundred and fifty-fifth episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “The boys run a thought experiment on what the games industry would have been like if Nintendo stayed in power. Also, with SDCC wrapping up, there’s a ton of movie and TV announcements to fawn over. Go! Go! Zaibatsu!”
- — Website description
- “I need a fancy robot to fuck my face.”
- — Pat
- “Pat, ask me to ask you if you had a week.”
- — Woolie
- “My canon is that Batman fucks all the Robins.”
- — Pat
- “Acid's not one of the one's that'll kill you, right? Unless you jump out a window because you think the gnomes are after you?”
- — Pat
Letter Time Edit
Q: If you did something illegal, what defense attorney from any media would you want to defend you? It cannot be Phoenix Wright, because you are guilty. from Natasha
- Pat: Maurice Levy from The Wire.
- Woolie: Since I am guilty, Saul Goodman.
- Liam: Saul Goodman.
Q: What is the deal with blonde, David Bowie looking villains in anime? from Owen
- Pat: Japan thinks David Bowie is fucking cool and they're right.
- Woolie: It contrasts with the main character.
- Liam: It makes for a striking design.
Q: Which of these titles would you add or remove a feature to make them competitive? Power Stone 2, Evil Zone, Resident Evil 5 VS, Zone of the Enders 2 - The 2nd Runner VS, and Super Smash Bros For Wii U. from Toine
- Pat: Zone of the Enders 2.
- Woolie: Zone of the Enders 2.
- Liam: Resident Evil 5 is already good to go, but no one wants to watch it.
Q: What's your favorite walking forward animation in fighting games? from Jack
- Pat: K-DASH and Street Fighter V M. Bison (Dictator).
- Woolie: Makoto. Shen Wu for walking backward.
- Liam: Virgil and Shuma Gorath.
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Pat: Con Bravo 2016
- Woolie: Con Bravo 2016
- Liam: Con Bravo 2016
- The music used in the outro is "Jotaro Kujo Battle - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven".
- Matt was not present for this episode of the podcast because he was taking Zach to a vet appointment.