Grand Unified Theory
Listen to this episode on the website
|Date|| Feb 2, 2016|
|Previous|| A Proper Chuffed Scatcast|
|Next||A World Where Monsters Rule|
Grand Unified Theory is the one-hundred and thirtieth episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “This week on the Friendcast: Woolie summons Paul Mooney, Matt visits Phendrana Drifts, Pat takes a hit of crack and Liam bears Witness.”
- — Website description
- “No online multiplayer? I'm out of here.”
- — Pat about The Witness
- “If you put on the snowboard and don't do a 1080 then why even bother?”
- — Woolie
- “My hydro canon's so strong, it blows up your Charizard and your bra.”
- — Woolie
- “We're Sonic and they're Bubsy.”
- — Liam about Ustabiaz
Letter Time Edit
Q: You guys keep refering to 'Shonen' anime. For those of us that aren't weebs, what does that mean? from Chatterbox
- Action manga aimed at young boys
Q: Has 60 FPS always been the dream for video games or is it only required now that it can be done? from Dr. Bathroom
- Pat: 60 FPS has been around forever and has never been a standard.
- Woolie: It's only mandatory recently.
- Liam: 60 FPS has been around for a while.
Q: What's your favorite sentai transformation? from Jimmy
- Matt: Sailor Mars and Green Ranger
- Pat: Billy from the Power Rangers
- Woolie: Karas and White Dino Thunder Ranger
- Liam: Viewtiful Joe
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Skipped over in favor of expanding the grand unified theory.