| Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition
Watch this series on the website
|Game|| Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition|
|Combined Length|| 07:39:35|
|Original Run|| Oct 04, 2014 - Nov 12, 2014|
|Controller||Woolie, Liam (from part 7)|
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is a full Let's Play in which Woolie and Liam make slightly racist Mexican jokes, save a church and combo the shit out of chickens.
- “Woolie and Liams turbulent trip through magic luchadore Mexico!”
- — Website description
See the individual episode descriptions at the Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition Descriptions page.
- “What am I in for Liam?”
- “The most Mexican adventure you will ever have.”
- “This is gonna be a racist playthrough.”
- “... and you know, for them to get angry at the video, they'd have to have internet and a computer.”
- “Every good luchador has saved a church or four.”
- “The dreaded Brazilian death water!”
- “You mean all the water?”
- “I love when there's rooster blocks on the ground because fuck you.”
- “I believe in your underwear face.”
- “I totally think a chicken would have an evasive roll.”
- “Undead pinatas. Break kids open.”
- A Woolie skin of Juan (Including chicken-Pat) was created for the Steam version of this game, and can be found here.
- From part 7 onwards this playthrough got its own custom outro showing the characters' luchador masks lying on the ground. Before this it had just ended abruptly.
- The intro music also changed in part seven, becoming a specially recorded mariachi style version of "Green Greens" the Best Friends theme song.
- Both the intro and outro are credited to Phil Dragash