| Two Best Friends Play:
Max Payne 3
Watch this episode on the website
|Game|| Max Payne 3|
|Upload Date|| Jul 22, 2012|
|Previous|| Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor|
|Next||Game of Thrones|
Two Best Friends Play: Max Payne 3 is a Machinima episode in which Matt and Pat control Max Payne, the alcoholic, drug abusing, breakdancing bodyguard who might have been Mark Wahlberg at one point. Later in the video, Matt tries his hand at some of the multiplayer online action the game offers. After continuously being owned he promptly shuts the game off.
- “Max, your life is shit and you lost the girl. But everything will be fine as long as you eat some breadsticks!”
- — Website description
The intro cartoon depicts Matt and Pat in full on bullet time mode flying and shooting at each other, only to miss their targets completely and end up on the floor spinning in circles.
- “Man, I really wish they'd start playing some Gaga, I can't stand this new electronic crap.”
- — Matt as Max Payne
- “I feel super nauseous... give me that disgusting booze! The most disgusting you can give me!”
- — Pat as Max Payne
- “Oh my god! Is that Max Payne? I just heard he killed Guido Supreme!”
- — Pat
- “Aw, my breadsticks!”
- — Pat
- “Max? Max is that you? It's hard to hear you because your shirt is SO FUCKING LOUD.”
- — Pat
- “Paaaaaaat....? I thi-think I bro-broke Max Payne!”
- — Matt
- The music used at 4:21 is "Here We Go" by "Theory Hazit", from the Max Anarchy soundtrack.
- The music used at 12:44 is "Black Orchid's Theme" from Killer Instinct 2.