My Snake Have Started to Move
Listen to the episode on Libsyn
|Date|| August 27, 2013|
|Previous|| The Feel of a Podcast|
|Next||It Can’t Have All Been For Nothing|
SBFC 003: My Snake Have Started to Move is the third episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “It's going nuts! SBFC discuss why we crave rare console colors, KOF online, Rare's old franchises, F2P World of Warcraft, Ultra SF4, New Killer Instinct characters, and Ben Affleck as Batman.”
- — Podcast description
- “Yeah, Woolie. I think you're a stupid, lazy idiot, but you did a pretty good job.”
- — Pat
- “No one should be mad about Ben Affleck being Batman, they should be mad we're getting another fucking Man of Steel movie.”
- — Matt
- “I really wanna talk about knife fights on this podcast.”
- — Pat
- “We gotta slow down guys, or we're gonna start playing Pog.”
- — Pat
- “When your black character makes Cole Train look like Nelson Mandela, there's a problem.”
- — Woolie
Q: How many times has Matt been banned from Neogaf? - from Levi
- Three times. Two times he did not know why, and once for being a dick.
Q: At any point in your life, were you ever sucked up in a shitty card game? - from Eric
- Matt - Killer Instinct, Udon Street Fighter
- Pat - Triple Triad
- Woolie - Yomi
- Liam - Imagination, Neopets, Legend of the Five Rings, Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh, and all card game/video game hybrids
Q: Have you ever cosplayed? - from Nick
- Woolie - Xavier Stone from Guitar Hero
- Liam - Brown haired guy from Japanese DS game, Neku from The World Ends With You, and Naoto from Persona 4
Q: Woolie, Why do you hate Deadly Premonition? - from Tito
- He doesn't get what's supposed to be funny about it, and doesn't like its type of "jank".
- The title of this episode is a reference to a mistranslated line of dialogue in Metal Gear, "the truck have started to move".