| Matt Plays
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise
Watch this series on the website
|Game|| No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise|
|Combined Length|| 8:23:23|
|Original Run|| Jan 11, 2015 - Feb 5, 2015|
Matt Plays No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise is a full Let's Play in which Matt gives an in-depth look at one of his favorite games as he murders his way to the top of the United Assassins Association rankings.
- “The city of Santa Destroy is full of broken dreams and dire regrets. But one man can save it all...the crownless king...the no more hero.”
- — Website description
See the individual episode descriptions at the No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Descriptions page.
- “I'm just kidding guys, I'm not going to do the tutorial. That'd be fucking stupid.”
- “So for the ten of you that watched our No More Heroes 2 playthrough...”
- “Ah, I can't stop saying perfect now! That's a bad habit and I need to stop that.”
- “If anyone hasn't played this series before, it's an amazing sight to see Travis drop a nice save.”
- “Boobs and skulls, my two favorite things.”
- “I love Eraser with Arnold Schwarzenegger, fuck you if you disagree.”
- “Oh, I'm saying fuck quite a lot, oh jeez.”
- “And the framerate takes a shit!”
- “I wanna dodge this... and I did not fucking dodge it. Fucking choke and exposed!”
- “I was gonna say a shit coming out of a bat out of hell.. no yeah that's fine.”
- “Stay tuned for the next part of "Matt's Dumb No More Heroes Thing That Nobody's Watching"!”
- “I seem to have a thing for stupid, pathetic men like you.”
- “Girls say that about me all the time.”
- “So just let Travis have this engine born in his foot that just let's him break through the heavens.”
- “You can't just say, "Rest in peace." and "I love your soul." and then just dump their body in a hole in the beach.”
- “This is a lot creepier than anything that I saw in The Evil Within. Haha, owned. I owned you, Evil Within.”
- “Shawn Michaels once posed for Playgirl. That's all the info I'm dropping today.”
- “If I fall off the bike though, I'll at least show that so all you haters can laugh at me.”
- “Oh no, my mailman's here to ruin everything. Dammit mailman, I'm in the middle of No More Heroes! Okay, sorry about that guys. Mailman just deciding to ruin all LPs.”
- “It's just a shitload of bodies and viscera, and everybody expects that.”
- “Alright, alright. It's not going too badly now. I just fucking jinxed myself, I am sure.”
- “Whooo... Getting kinda sweaty over here. Getting the Woolie sweats.”
- The intro was done by Lord-Phillock.
- This is the first full Let's Play to feature only one member of the Best Friends Zaibatsu.
- It is also the first time anyone has used the Playstation Move in a video or series.
- This playthrough was first revealed in the credits of Foods & Doods with Liam and Matt Christmas Special, which read "I'm gonna do NMH1 solo/Everyone's gonna hate it/Probably/Cuz I suck or something".
- The different intro songs used for each part are:
- Part one: "It's Kill or be Killed" from No More Heroes Sound Tracks: Dark Side and No More Heroes 2.
- Part two: "Ten Tons of Titanium" from No More Heroes OST.
- Part three: "The Virgin Child Makes Her Wish Without Feeling Anything" from No More Heroes OST.
- Part four: "Season of the Samurai" from No More Heroes OST.
- Part five: "No More Riot" from No More Heroes Sound Tracks: Dark Side and No More Heroes 2.
- Part six: "Pleather for Breakfast" from No More Heroes OST.
- Part seven: "Heavenly Star" by Genki Rockets. This is the song Matt mentions was removed from the PS3 port of No More Heroes.
- Part eight: A version of the classic Best Friends theme, "Green Greens" from the Kirby series.
- Part nine: "Mach 13 Elephant Explosion" from No More Heroes OST.
- Part ten: "NO MORE NO MORE HEROES" from No More Heroes OST.
- Part eleven: Another version of the, "Green Greens" theme from the Kirby series.
- Part twelve: "N.M.H." from 'No More Heroes OST.
- According to Matt, in the "Ride to Hell" (Part 08) LP, Woolie was present during some of the recording sessions (albeit: falling alseep).