Not the Spawncast
Listen to this episode on the website
|Date|| May 9, 2017|
|Guest|| Mr. Clemps|
|Previous|| Memory Crearing|
|Next||50 Shades of Dario|
Not The Spawncast is the one-hundred and ninety-sixth episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “We totally didn’t talk about Redeemer, Violator, Angela, Malebogia and Clown. Nier Automata spoilercast with Mr. Clemps at 2:31. You can watch us record the podcast live on twitch.tv/superbestfriendsplay”
- — Website description
- “You are a little furry rodent.”
- — Woolie to Pat
Letter Time Edit
Q: Do moral and oral rhyme? from Astral
- Matt: Yes
- Pat: Yes
- Woolie: Yes
Q: Do you have any examples of regular Joes or organizations that show they are actually capable and not just waiting around for a hero? from Oleg
- Matt: The main guy from Shin Godzilla, who is just some random underling of the Japanese government.
- Pat: Gordon Freeman and Jar Jar Binks' political career.
- Woolie: The old security guard that instantly murders a bank robber and goes right back to normal.
Q: Which primary female protagonist in any game do you dislike the most aside from game mechanics? from B
- Matt: Chole Valens and Norma Beatty from Tales of Legendia.
- Pat: New Lara Croft, Yuna, and Lymle from Star Ocean 4.
- Woolie: Kasumi from Dead or Alive is a yawn personified.
- All: Lightning
Q: What female protagonist do you relate to the most? from B
- Matt: Lulu from Final Fantasy X
- Pat: Kainé from Nier.
- Woolie: Red from Transistor.
Q: You get one moment from your memory to put into video, what do you pick? from
- Matt: "Lachine High! Are you ready?".
- Pat: Probably some creepy sex thing.
- Woolie: Nothing I can talk about.
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Matt: Streaming Killer Instinct.
- Pat: Streaming throughout the week.
- Woolie: Moving.