His Twitter account is @AngriestPat.
Pat is Matt's foil, and as such, is much angrier and better at video games. He prefers darker and edgier games, whereas Matt plays babby games. He is smarter, though Matt sometimes outwits and trolls him, which Pat can't stand. He is a self-described survival horror aficionado who loves old school survival horror games with tank controls and fixed camera angles. He is the best controller button masher in the entire world; none are better than Pat at repetitive hand motions. His anger does go overboard at times, such as when he yells at inanimate objects.
Like the Essence of Chattur'ga, he is blood red, seething with an aura of violence. Pat also loves effluvial grime and hates being referred to as "Patrick" as it makes him feel like a little boy.
- “It's all goin' tits up now!”
- — Pat
- “You nerd!”
- — Pat
- “It's fine.”
- — Pat
See the rest at Pat's Quotes page
- Pat's birthday is April 22, 1986, Earth Day.
- Pat is 5'3.
- Pat is the only pure Canadian on the channel, with both he and his parents being born and raised there.
- Pat has the same name as a film-maker who is also from Montreal, Quebec.
- Pat has to be introduced by his friends to other people as "Angry Pat" so they can prepare themselves for his rageful personality. His nickname originally differentiated himself from the group of friends "other Pat," as talked about on the Funk Shui interview. In addition, Pat has been referred to as "Angry Pat" in at least one fighting game tourney.
- Pat said in an interview with David Gilitnan that upon Woolie introducing him to Matt, he didn't like Matt at first due to him being "a weirdo," but upon Matt inviting him to do their Kirby's Epic Yarn video, they got to know each other and quickly became best friends.
- According to The Walking Dead playthrough, Pat got a certificate of priesthood, which grants him the ability to marry couples and baptize random people by throwing water bottles at them. He did this for "lulz".
- According to the Silent Hill: Downpour playthrough (part five), he won a poetry contest in high school for writing an elaborate poem about a bloody knife used to stab a hobo.
- According to the Silent Hill Homecoming playthrough, he went to school for Psychology and has studied some first aid. In episode eleven of the Super Best Friendcast, Pat stated that he majored in Psychology and minored in Sociology, saying both were useless.
- Pat makes frequent reference to his knowledge of pyschology, notably in the Outlast video in which he says that because of his major, he knows that a lot of the phrases used in the game are just bullshit. Fans pointed out in the comments section however, that Pat was incorrect, and they were in fact real words. Matt awknowledged in a later Shitstorm 2: The Shittening episode.
- Pat was offered to do a playthrough with just Woolie but had long refused to do so for unspecified reasons. Matt concluded it was because he was super awesome and was the only one who could get along with everyone. For example, during the Best Friends Beat 'Em Ups playthrough of Dungeons & Dragons Shadow over Mystara Pat and Woolie failed to cooperate and spent much of the time yelling at each other. Matt then added "For anyone wondering why there isn't a Pat and Woolie playthrough, this is why". Eventually, they were able to get together and make the Pat and Woolie's Bizarre Adventure video and now seemingly can co-exist during videos, probably.
- Pat is afraid of a few things, such as Spiders, according to the Man Vs Wild Let's Play, and clowns, mainly because he saw clowns every three weeks after his cousin started to work at the circus. His fear of clowns could also be explained by his traumatic experience at Niagara Falls in a fun house where he was scared by a monster behind a door, and then, as he tried to escape, was then caught by another monster. He was later escorted from the building.
- Matt and Woolie claim that despite owning a SEGA Genesis (or most likely because of it), Pat did not have a childhood.
- In part fourteen of The Last of Us, Pat states that Demolition Man is the greatest movie of all time.
- In the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan parody Two Best Sisters Play he is portrayed by Princess Celestia.
- Pat really likes Fallout: New Vegas, Dark Souls, and Xenogears, as he mentions them often on the show. His favorite game of all time, however, is Resident Evil 4 and frequently refers to it as "the greatest game ever made".
- Pat mentioned in part two of Deadly Premonition that he wishes he could whistle.
- Pat states in Episode twenty-four of the Deadly Premonition Director's Cut LP, that he knows the entire song "Luna's Boat" from Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (and can sing it very well, if drunk).
- According to their The Last of Us playthrough, Pat revealed that he hates coffee and prefers to drink Red Bull.
- According to Pat on a Reddit AMA, he quit his shitty minimum wage job as a grocery bagger to do Let's Plays full-time before Two Best Friends took off. In episode five of the Super Best Friendcast, Pure Scumbag Tactics Are The Only Way To Win, Pat recalls that he quit his job on November 27, 2012.
- Pat has made attempts at solo videos (like Matt's Bomb Ass stuff) but is never happy with them. He was able to finally complete and publish his first solo video, Mercenary Kings, where the video was missing any audio from the game.
- Pat says that if the Best Friends are stuck on a island somewhere, they would eat Woolie first because he is the biggest.
- Pat's button mashing skill originated from playing Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty.
- Pats favorite moment in Best Friends history was Woolie's unbelievable salt in the Anarchy Reigns Brawl.
- Pat's favorite wrestler is Mick Foley.
- Pat enjoyed the time he spent studying psychology and thinks it's interesting. However the path to get to a real job is too long and boring. Neuroscience bores him to tears and he says that's where the field is going.
- Pat's least favorite brawl was Power Stone 2.
- Pat says his saltiest moment was winning two brawls that were never aired because of technical issues.
- Pat's favorite Machinima episode is L.A. Noire.
- Pat's favorite Street Fighter character is Zangief.
- Pat thinks cats are dirtbags and likes dogs much more.
- Pat doesn't like monkeys and is freaked out by baboons.
- Pat has an older brother and a younger sister.
- Pat only uses ketchup (no other condiments) for his hot dogs, hamburgers, etc.
- Evil Zone is the worst game Pat has ever played. 
- Pat's favorite hockey team is the Montreal Canadiens, otherwise known as "The Habs". 
- Pat is a huge fan of the cartoon Adventure Time, and is the one who got Matt into the show.
- Pat is a fan of Richard Dawkins and has read The Selfish Gene and The God Delusion.
- In part three of Indigo Prophecy, Pat revealed that he is a large supporter of grass type Pokémon. On several Mailbags, he has been shown to like the Bulbasaur family.
- In part fourteen of Pokemon LeafGreen, Woolie names their Voltorb "Benoit", saying that he originally intended to give that name to an Eevee, in homage to Pat, because that's his favorite Pokemon.
- Pat said in part four of Indigo Prophecy that he once got so drunk with Woolie he jumped off a bridge and broke his foot. He did not realize he had broken his foot for almost an entire year after this.
- Pat thinks comic books are for dorks, and has commented on several occasions the differences on graphic novels (which he enjoys on slight occasion) and comic books.
- Pat has said that he enjoys basketball and is a fan of the NBA.
- In the Grand Theft Auto V episode, Pat says that he grew up in the boondocks.
- Pat bought a PS3 to play Final Fantasy XIII, which he regrets, according to episode seven of the Super Best Friendcast. Later in twitter however he reveals that the PS3 was meant for Yakuza 3.
- His favorite anime is Neon Genesis Evangelion.
- Pat beat Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots in a single sitting.
- Pat has beaten Resident Evil 4 nine times: seven times on the GameCube, and twice on the Wii.
- Pat kickstarted the Ouya, then thought "what the fuck am I doing!", before cancelling the payment.
- Pat's favorite King of Fighters characters are Iori Yagami and Kula Diamond.
- In part six of Disaster: Day of Crisis, Pat and Matt both mentioned that if a tsunami were to hit their city, they could retreat to Mount Royal (which is located in Montreal).
- Pat's sister is married, as he mentions his scumbag uncle showed up to her wedding in a dirty t-Shirt in the ninth episode of the Day of Crisis full Let's Play.
- Pat's dad once gave him trouble for saying "Ariel just wanted the dick," on the Super Best Friendcast. Because of this, Pat refrains from making fun of his dad on the podcast, in fear of him hearing it.
- In episode seven of I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream, Pat reveals he was the salutatorian in his graduation, which Woolie describes as being "too shit-tier to be the valedictorian."
- In episode fourteen of Disaster: Day of Crisis, Pat says he think Felicia Day is "pretty cute (for a Red-Head)", and that any red-heads that look like his sister are "gross".
- In episode seventeen of Disaster: Day of Crisis, Pat confirms that he does indeed, love his mom. This is despite the fact that he wanted this shocking claim edited out of the video.
- In episode twenty-seven of the Super Best Friendcast, The Time You Got Punched In The Dick, Pat states that his t-shirt size is XXL.
- In the Friendcast Mailbag 4, Pat was forced to accept several disturbingly lifelike baby props. The reason for this is that, much in the way that anything related to Naruto is forced upon Woolie, Pat is "baby crazy," and must accept any and all things related to babies, though Pat adamantly denied this.
- Pat used to suffer from Asthma and frequently used Ventolin Inhalers.
- Although Pat is usually depicted in animations and fan art as having a chin strap, he usually sports a full beard. He is also depicted as having a full head of hair, which is not the case.
- In episode six of the Super Best Friendcast, Nothing Good Ever Comes In A Bucket, and again in Friendcast Mailbag 7!, Pat stated that The Last Airbender is the worst movie he has ever seen.
- In episode six of the Super Best Friendcast, Nothing Good Ever Comes In A Bucket, Pat mentions that he was a Boy Scout.
- In part fifteen of Yakuza 4, Pat claims that he drank a whole bottle of vodka, and was still able to beat Woolie in Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike.
- In episode thirt-five of the Super Best Friendcast, GIFs are for Chodes, WEBM is for Big Dick G’s, Pat reveals that he bought a PS2 for Final Fantasy X.
See the rest at Pat's Gallery page