Pokemon: HUSTLE? or Pokemon: FLOW?
Listen to this episode on the website
|Date|| Jun 14, 2016|
|Previous|| Send the Kids to the Nerf Chamber|
|Next||Shanghaied to Grenada|
Pokemon HUSTLE? or Pokemon FLOW? is the one-hundred and forty-ninth episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “Pat died live on our twitch stream, so we gotta recap E3 over his bloated corpse. It’s gonna be tough, the death farts are already en route.”
- — Website description
- “When I started that game, I felt like I missed a whole semester of classes.”
- — Liam about Xenoblade Chronicles X
- “Fuck announcing the release date of games in front of people.”
- — Liam
Letter Time Edit
What silent protagonist should have stayed silent after getting voices? What not silent protagonist should be silent? from Jamilla Woolie
- Woolie: Tidus from Final Fantasy X.
- Liam: Edge Maverick from Star Ocean 4.
Q: What's your favorite sky box? from Paul
- Woolie: Attack on Titan opening two.
- Liam: One of the early chapters of Uncharted: Golden Abyss because it showed that they really tried to give you that AAA look on a handheld.
Q: Have you ever played the game where you were so lost by everything that you had to stop to research what was happening? from Daniel
- Woolie: Shin Megami Tensei 4, Persona 3, 'Persona 4, and Front Mission 3.
- Liam: Mortal Kombat 9 and Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Q: Why are there so many fishing games? Is it because fishing is fun in real life? from
- Woolie: I hated it the one time I did it but virtual fishing is fun.
- Liam: Fishing is dope.
Q: Is E3 still really necessary? Would you rather have this big scripted yearly specials or smaller more concise events throughout he year? from Chieisbestwaifu
- Woolie: I would prefer nothing but Nintendo Directs all year, but E3 is great for unifying all the news and hype for industry outsiders.
- Liam: I think it's still necessary. It helps generate the most buzz for games.
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Woolie: Nothing.
- Liam: Nothing.