| Two Best Friends Play:
Watch this episode on the website
|Game|| The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
|Upload Date|| Jan 22, 2012|
|Previous|| Cabela's Survival Shadows of Katmai|
|Next||Assassin's Creed Revelations|
For the Special Edition episode, see Skyrim: Special Edition
Two Best Friends Play: Skyrim is a Machinima episode in which Matt and Pat control "Reptile The Invisiblessed", an Argonian who does his best to avoid Macho Man dragons, demonic children and angry villagers. The video starts off with a troll and Matt saying the game they're playing is "Drake of the 99 Dragons", instead of Skyrim. A short 30 second playthrough of the confusingly bad game ensues until the real playthrough starts.
- “Matt and Pat Dragonshout their way into the dirty, urine-soaked world of Skyrim!”
- — Website description
The intro cartoon shows an armored Pat cautiously wandering a snow mountain of Skyrim when he spots a dragon in the air, which is somehow being ridden by an extremely joyous Matt.
- “[Mimicking the guard killing a possible monarch] This will look good on my resume when I apply for Imperial asshole college.”
- — Pat
- “Did I ever tell you about the Oblivion Unicorn?”
- — Pat
- “You should totally teabag that spider... DO IT!”
- — Matt
- “That kid tried to kill me! And her ghost dog tried to finish the job! That ghost dog will serve me now!”
- — Pat
- “Kill one person, and you can solve so many problems. I wonder at the possibilities.”
- — Runa Fair-Shield (a child)
- — Matt and Pat
- Much of this playthrough was used for Matt and Pat's custom Skyrim characters in the Super Best Friends: Skyrim Mod. Pat's "Invisiblessed" powers and Matt's fierce AM-ERI-CA dragon shout both make it into the mod. A gameplay walkthrough of these characters (and Woolie) can be seen here.