The Infinite Tsukuyomi Has Begun
Listen to this episode on the website
|Date|| Sep 28, 2015|
|Previous|| Crowdfund the Fourth Reich|
|Next||Harriet Tubman Will Never Defeat Big Bo|
The Infinite Tsukuyomi Has Begun is the one-hundred and twelfth episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “Hope you guys like Star Trek!”
- — Website description
- “You dial that number in and a hundred and twelve black men will show up at your door.”
- — Woolie
- “I saw a comment on an Until Dawn video that said, 'Fuck this. Where's Until Dawn?'.”
- — Matt
- “This looks good but I can't have these titties flopping around the screen if my mom walks by.”
- — Woolie
- “You turn the page and Guts and Rickert are having a nice breakfast.”
- — Pat
- “Have you ever thought that we can just make fun of deaf people as much as we want on this podcast?”
- — Liam
- “Don't actually send your complaints there. We're just gonna laugh at them.”
- — Liam
- “I used my Sharingan to see your RPG.”
- — Pat
Letter Time Edit
Q: What are your thoughts on collectibles as side content or replay value? from Mark
- Matt: No More Heroes had good collectibles for the second run through the game because each one gave you cool information you wouldn't have otherwise.
- Pat: A vast majority of collectibles are terrible. Each should be worth while on their own merits and as a whole. The worst collectible quest is the pre-patch version of "The Stones of Barenziah" quest in Skyrim.
- Woolie: When the incentive is strong enough, they're worth it.
- Liam: The Assassin's Creed ones are awful but the XOF tags in Ground Zeroes are good. I'm tired of seeing boring intel dossiers. If you have hundreds of collectibles, don't attach an achievement to them. Missable collectibles are the worst.
Q: What's your favorite version of yourself from the intros of your videos? from Mike
- Matt: Volgarr the Viking for Pat. Rustlemania 2: SuperBrawl Saturday III
- Pat: Shitstorm 4: Matt & Pat's Scariness Marathon. No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise for Matt.
- Woolie: Guardian Woolie.
- Liam: The No More Heroes 2 title card. Mercenary Kings for Pat.
Q: What are some bad video game OSTs? from Alex
- Pat: I want to give a special shout out to the basement theme for Resident Evil: Director's Cut.
- Liam: Extreme Paint Brawl and Sonic Dark Brotherhood.
Q: What video games would you want to be Broadway musicals? from Unknown
- Matt: Hatred, Beyond Two Souls, Indigo Prophecy
- Pat: The Last of Us, Bionic Commando, Metal Gear Solid 1
- Woolie: Phoenix Wright, Starcraft
- Liam: Danganronpa
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Matt: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 and my bachelor party.
- Pat: Hitting rocks in FFXIV
- Woolie: Undertale
- Liam: Megaman Legends PSN.
- The music used in the outro is "Mansion Basement" from Resident Evil- Directors Cut- DualShock OST.