This Ain't your Grandpa's Sex Toy
Listen to this episode on the website
|Date|| May 20, 2014|
|Previous|| The Good Stuff comes from the 3rd Ass-chamber|
|Next||Dickswole? I like dat!|
This Ain't your Grandpa's Sex Toy is the forty-first episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “This week we give our final thoughts on the Godzilla movie, and cover the recent swarm of controversy surrounding Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo. Also, Pat spends a bunch of time telling everyone about a creepy sex toy.”
- — Podcast description
- “Don't look into the SMT multiverse theory.”
- — Pat
- “Don't stir pots when there's cooks.”
- — Matt
- “If you lube it, I will come.”
- — Pat
- “I don't wanna control your skeleton on a skateboard any more!”
- — Matt, on Tony Hawk
- “Square is really great at utilising the brands they don't make.”
- — Matt
- “If you believe in something enough, it will be true.”
- — Liam
- “The perfect blowjob machine is available, but only if everyone in a one mile radius knows you're using it.”
- — Woolie
- “This isn't your grandpa's masturbation toy!”
- — Liam
Letter Time Edit
Q: As of right now, my favourite show Community was just cancelled. I wanna know what know you liked that were cancelled. from Nick
- Pat: Firefly
- Woolie: Dollhouse
- Liam: Young Justice
- Matt: Berserk
Q: Whenever I'm playing my fighting games with my friends I pick my main every other round, my friends have recently banned me from him. from Griffin
- Pat: Your friends are salt-ass scrubs.
Q: Own, work for, burn down: EA, Activision, King from Ulysses
- Pat: Burn down King, work for Activision, and burn down King.
- Woolie: Work for EA, own Activision, burn down King.
- Liam: Work for EA, own Activision, burn down King.
Q: What real life people would you force into a Jojo pose? from Armando
- Pat: Politicians
- Liam: Gabe Newell
- Woolie: Barack Obama doing the point with Abe Lincoln as Star Platinum
- Matt: Vince McMahon
Q: Do you or any of your friends know any songs that you'd sing together or get into as thing? from Devon
- Pat: No.
- Matt: My parents and I shared very different musical tastes.
- Woolie: A bunch of Gospel.
- Liam: We play country music at family gatherings.
Q: What's the dumbest/weirdest excuse you've ever heard for a developer justifying content? from Charlie
- Woolie: Kryptonite Fog in Superman 64
- Matt: Collision bugs in a Ghostbusters game being passed off as ghosts.
- Pat: For Diablo 3, everything they said about online connectivity and the auction house.
Q: What's your dream Oculus Rift experience? from Drink Moxy
- Matt: A good horror game would be neat.
- Liam: The VR MMO
- Woolie: Mirror's Edge
- Pat: VR MMO
Q: What game company will survive until 2030? from Luke
- Pat: Valve
- Liam: Nintendo
- Matt: Sega
- Woolie: Majesco
Q: Are there any games that you guys think would work as a performance art piece? from Jordan
- Woolie: Phoenix Wright
- Liam: Journey or The Last Story
- Pat: Charles Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden
- Matt: Metal Gear
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Matt: Wolfenstein: The New Order
TransistorThe Transistor soundtrack
- Liam: Drakengaurd 3
- Woolie: The Walking Dead: The Game, episode three.
- The outro music for this episode is "Take The Sun Away" by Pretty Lights