| Woolie's Super Best Top Ten of 2013
Watch this episode on the Website
|Upload Date|| Dec 22, 2014|
|Previous|| Pat's Super Best Top Ten of 2013|
|Next||Liam's Super Best Top Ten of 2013|
- “Late is good. It allows the games to sit for some time, digest and really internalize before you reflect back on what you enjoyed the most. #fixthebaz2014”
- — YouTube description
Woolie's Top Ten Edit
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- The Wonderful 101
- The Last of Us
- Papers, Please
- Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Killer Instinct 2014
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- “Papers, Please is boring, it's a mundane, drab, and lifeless game. It's an exercise in repetition; day in, day out, being forced to continuously pay more and more attention to fucking nothing.”
- — Woolie
- “I loves me some moral ambiguity, nothing's black and white in this world. Most of my favourite fiction has that teeter-totter, that unclear direction, and that unclear confirmation that the decisions that were made were the right ones, because that's a lot like real life.”
- — Woolie, on The Last of Us
- Both the intro and the segment transitions are direct references to Snatcher, as seen here.
- The music playing during the The Wonderful 101 segment is Wonderball 101 - Tables Turnover (Quad City DJs vs Platinum Star Games feat. Fort Minor), a slam remix by BotanicSage.
- Woolie's rap from the Wonderfull 101 segment can be heard here.
- The song playing during the Metal Gear Rising segment is Rules of Nature (kazoo/guitar parody).