You Are Now Breathing Manually
Listen to this episode on Libsyn
|Date|| June 24, 2014|
|Previous|| Kangaroo Meat is a Well Deserved Comeuppance|
|Next||It's All Downhill From Here|
You Are Now Breathing Manually is the forty-sixth episode of the Super Best Friendcast.
- “We get into some Jojo talk, Persona talk, Kamen rider talk, and the troubled times of Ubisoft and Nintendo. Also, hooray for irrational fears!”
- — Podcast description
- “Chie's fuckin' cool.”
- — Woolie
- “The greatest story of our time needs to be told and re-told and then, told again.”
- — Matt
- “I will never look at a plate of spaghetti the same again.”
- — Pat
- “Spoilers make Yakuza better.”
- — Woolie
- “No, dive into the Atlus Hole!”
- — Pat
- “It's Letter Zone, it's Letter Zone.”
- — Liam
- “You get to sit in Captain Falcon's lap as he races down Big Blue, then he gives you big blue.”
- — Woolie
- “Dammit, I am now breathing manually.”
- — Pat
Letter Time Edit
Q: Fuck, marrry, kill: Captain Commando, Captain Falcon, Captain America from Caleb
- Pat: Marry Captain America, fuck Captain Falcon, kill Captain Commando
- Matt: Marry Captain Falcon, fuck Captain America, kill Captain Commando
- Liam: Marry Captain Falcon, fuck Captain America, kill Captain Commando
- Woolie: Marry Captain Falcon, fuck Captain America, kill Captain Commando
Q: I'm thinking about getting a next-gen console, but I can only afford one system at a time. Should I sell my PS3 to get a discount on the PS4? from Jorge
- Pat: No.
- Liam: No.
- Woolie: No.
- Matt: Never sell a console that works.
Q: Favourite fighting game bosses? from Jonathan
- Woolie: The King of Fighters bosses.
- Pat: Igniz
- Liam: Wolfgang Krauser
Q: What's your favourite lie-fact about Woolie is that you guys have come up with over the years? from Bellboy
- Matt: Because Woolie killed that guy.
- Liam: He can't read.
- Pat: He can't read.
- Woolie: Woolie is generally moist at all times.
Q: If you could be a hired goon for any Batman villain, who would you choose? from Andrew
- Pat: Egghead
- Matt: Calendar Man
- Woolie: League of Shadows
- Liam: Bane
Q: What is the best use of time travel as a plot point? from James
- Woolie: Edge of Tomorrow!
- Matt: Edge of Tomorrow!
- Liam: Steins;Gate
- Pat: Zero Escape
Q: You guys have mentioned how big and veiny your boners are for Trapped in an MMO tropes. I suggest you check out Yahtzee Croshaw's book, Mog World. from Chris
- Liam: I have it, but I haven't read it.
- Pat: I will read it after Liam does.
Q: Do you have any theories that are completely irrational, but scare you much more than they should? from James
- Liam: I'm really terrified of getting stabbed in the eyes or belly button by a needle.
- Pat: If I can hear my own heartbeat through my veins, I'll move wrong and my chest will explode.
- Woolie: When I was younger, I was afraid that if I think about breathing, I'd have a hard time breathing.
- Matt: If I'm in the car and talking about something, the car will crash because someone wasn't paying attention.
Q: What's your favourite New Game Plus? from Nicholas
- Woolie: Chrono Trigger
- Liam: Nier
- Pat: Bayonetta
- Matt: Tales of Symphonia
Q: If you could design a peripheral for a game or your franchise, what would it be? from Jew
- Pat: Auto Blow 2
- Liam: Auto Blow 2
- Matt: Gunslinger Stratos
- Woolie: A revised, practical and affordable Steel Battalion controller.
Zaibatsu Watch Edit
- Matt: The new Godzilla game.
- Liam XBlaze and Edge of Tomorrow.
- Woolie: Persona 4 Golden and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run
- Pat: Shovel Knight
- This episode's ending music is Maplecrest Stage (Skullgirls OST).